Find your new career.
Real Estate Sales Associate
Conner Homes has been building quality homes in the Northwest for 60 years. As a multi-generational, family-owned business, we live in the community where we build. And since we plan to be here for the next 60 years and beyond, it's essential that our homes — and our service — stand the test of time.
As a Conner Sales Agent, you are the face of the company. Your goal is to provide buyers with excellent customer service while helping them find which of our homes best fits their needs. You will work with them throughout the buying experience from the time they step into the model, to closing and beyond to ensure they have a great experience.
With Conner you?ll work regular hours, have a steady stream of customers, and great marketing and office support, allowing you to keep your focus on the customer rather than where you?ll find your next listing.
- Create weekly sales action plan.
- Guide customers through home tours.
- Present information to customers on the community, home, financing, and company.
- Follow up with potential buyers via phone calls, emails, and direct mail.
- Write Purchase and Sale agreements.
- Schedule agent and broker visits and presentations.
- Conduct market research on competition, pricing, traffic, product and features.
- Become an expert on home/community components and systems.
- Handle all aspects of the home buying transaction and communication with customers, appraisers, and loan officers from purchase to closing.
- Current Washington Real Estate License.
- Up to date on MLS rules and real estate laws.
- Bachelor?s Degree or 2+ years of directly related experience and/or training.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Disciplined, flexible, diligent, organized, detail oriented, and diligent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Charismatic with natural sales ability.
- Able to work weekends and maintain regular site hours.
At Conner, you'll be surrounded by smart people with strong work ethics whose mission is to maximize value to customers, the community, and our peers by working efficiently to produce sustainably-built, high quality homes and neighborhoods. Conner is a place where new ideas are championed, creativity and collaboration are valued, and individual contributions influence the course of the company.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.